Kickstart Academy, which will contribute to not only the development of football, but can also engage in changing the lives of children through education and character building. Football has many other benefits for the young
- Enhances coordination
- Promotes teamwork and sharing
- Quick decision making
- Enables increase in concentration, persistence and self-discipline
- Provides an opportunity to increase confidence and self-esteem, and help to reduce anxiety
- Can be played in the backyard or park
- Football is easy to learn, so beginners can easily join in the fun and play for recreation
- An international sport.
Most footballers are from very humble and poor financial back grounds, hence there is no emphasis on overall character building or education, this is evident in how the current and past footballers are struggling to make a decent livelihood. This problem is compounded by the lack of formal education, which hampers their employability.
To develop footballers with the right
ASK Model for leaders
- Spirit of sportsmanship
- Relationship Orientation
- Team work
SKILL - 4S model of Skill Development
- Skill (Ball Skills)
KNOWLEDGE - of Life Skills, the critical differentiator
- Manage Self
- Manage Others
- More than three decades of experience in management/leadership training and life skills training
- Corporate experience and expertise in consistent delivery, scale, growth and sustained growth
- A very clear understanding of football landscape in India.
- Ability to design life skills/ attitudinal training which impacts sports professionals.